Popular on the Internet Popular on the Internet

The butt of many jokes.

Haha, this is one of my favorites. Kind of an inside joke amongst a few of my friends.

Amazing dialogue, wonderful animations, brilliant style.
I'm a little out of it right now, so that's all I'm going to say.

goew: the curse goew: the curse

Ahh, another masterpiece.

And that isn't sarcasm.

I'm glad to see one of my favorite flash artists releasing new stuff! I've been a big fan of yours ever since I saw your stuff on TFS.

The plot was actually quite intricate, if you examine it properly. The way somebody creates his characters are amazing. The radical nature in which they appear and act can actually trigger similar circumstances between real people. It's like most cartoons, except this one is far more visually and audibly coded and filtered. Now I'm not saying all of these experimental flash films are "planned" art, but patterns and sequences can be seen in randomness as well.

I'll be honest, my mindset is extremely altered right now, and this is basically the best kind of time for me to watch your stuff! I love the sound and visual levels in all your animations.

somebody responds:

bluurgghhh

Nope Nope

Hmm...

This sucks. I hate it.
Absolutely flawless. Good work. 10/10

[Dj-U] Reincarnation [Dj-U] Reincarnation

Very nice.

I like the way you're using those synths. The transitions are also really well done, something I really need to work on (possibly why I start too many new songs).

Like the breaks in between phrases.

5/5 and a download. =)

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

haha, like i said in my review, you got to take time to work on your songs man! take some time to master the track!
thanks for the review!

Dj-Unknown

Bass Serenade Bass Serenade

I like it.

The intro. was fantastic. Really had me getting into it. I love how the song progresses in that rhythmic manner.

Good stuff, man.